This role will drive the requirements gathering, specification and documentation processes, as well as be the steward of the product roadmap management process. The role will support the work related to writing personas, user stories, storyboards, user requirements, functional requirements and test cases. The role will also help with task analysis, task elicitation, observations, documentation review and use cases documentation.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to add to our team. You will work intimately with an interdisciplinary team of professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution.
We are looking for someone who possess these traits:
• A storyteller that can present a compelling narrative.
• Can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Comfort in ambiguity, but you strive to create clarity for others.
• Be a people person; adept at reading people and empathizing with our users.
• Appetite for working at a startup.
• Desire from taking a product from concept to launch.
• Be nimble and flexible; happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
• Practical experience leading a VR/AR project or product is mandatory
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field.
• 5+ years of associated work experience.
• Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio.
• Working knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Strong experience in user testing.
• Practical experience with VR or AR is mandatory
US work authorization is required. No sponsorship will be provided.
If this opportunity is attractive, please contact us at: email@example.com or fill out a contact form with the button below.