Help improving justice! Join us in our effort to allow everyone to inspect a crime scene …embrace the opportunity to shape the future of how our society will ensure the truth is preserved, how crime scenes will be replicated and explored by investigators, attorneys and jurors in the near future – using Virtual Reality capabilities.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to add to our team. You will work intimately with an interdisciplinary team of professionals and play a key role in carrying out product development from conception to execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Articulate visual ideas through concept art
- Create aesthetic and ergonomic 2D and 3D user interface content
- Accurately reconstruct 3D objects from technical drawings, CAD models, photographs and videos
- Model, texture, rig and animate intricate models and objects
- Ensure artwork is optimized for highly interactive real-time virtual reality usage
- Understand all aspects of virtual reality production
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture
- The ability to manage time between multiple projects and deliver completed products timely and independently in a start-up environment
- Capable of working in a team environment as well as working independently
- Adept in fast-paced environments, multi-tasking and attention to detail are crucial
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, or equivalent education or experience
- Ideal – experience with Unity3D for HTC Vive
- Adept at industry-standard 3D and 2D applications such as Maya, 3DS Max, AutoCAD, Substance Designer, Blender, ZBrush, Mudbox, Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with game engines and environments such as Unity or Unreal
- Ability to work in the end-to-end development process – from concept thru design, development, and delivery
If this opportunity is attractive, please contact us at: email@example.com or fill out a contact form with the button below.